It’s that time of year again where the weather chills and Chicago brings out its best for Fall festivities. Our downtown luxury condos are the perfect place to be for Autumn in the city, and Vista Tower team is thrilled to share with you some of our favorite events to plan for in upcoming weeks:
- Head down to Millennium Park to swing and sway at the 21st Annual World Music Festival. From September 13 – 29, you can enjoy global renditions by award-winning artists representing over 20 countries and regions of the world. Admission is free for all.
- From September 28 – 29, Bon Appetit’s Chicago Gourmet is set to deliver a culinary experience like none other right in Millennium Park. Join celebrity chefs as they cook their favorite dishes, while you also enjoy food, wine and spirits. Chicago Gourmet is the ideal early Fall evening, just steps away from our luxury residential property.
- Join in the city’s third edition of the Chicago Architecture Biennial. Starting September 19 through January 5, 2020 and led by Artistic Director Yesomi Umolu with curators Sepake Angiama and Paulo Tavares, the transformative gathering will offer a behind-the-scenes experience into the world of architecture through a series of exhibitions, panels and events. This year’s theme “…and other such stories” uses the city as a focal point and tool for social change to reveal the untold stories that are rippling from Chicago to other built environments globally.
- Look no further than the EXPO CHICAGO (the International Exposition of Contemporary & Modern Art) to fulfill your quest for distinguished art and culture. Starting September 19 through September 22 at Navy Pier, the event will host more than 135 leading international exhibitors and draws upon the city’s rich history as a vibrant cultural destination. Tickets are available now via the link here.
- Starting October 19 through 20, plan your visit to Open House Chicago, a free public festival that offers behind-the-scenes access to more than 350 buildings across the city thanks to the Chicago Architecture Center. Explore hidden gems and architectural treasures including the Civic Opera Building, the Chicago Tribune Freedom Center, the Monroe Building and many more.